03 August 2013

Gnomes, Fairies and Mushrooms (Oh My!)

Comic Con has come and gone, and we're signed up for next year! And I'm not using "The Royal We", I could not continue Odd Fae and Autumn Things without the Hubs, Greg. As time goes on, he is taking over more of the day-to-day stuff so I can concentrate on being an artist. SMOOCHIES to him, a thousand times over.

The next show, Gnomes, Fairies and Mushrooms, is coming up on August 17-18, here in Los Angeles, and I'll be debuting some new characters. Hope to see you there!


3 comments:

June Nelson said...

Ive just found you through something Isaw on facebook and I think youare remarkeable I would love to own something one day you have made, brilliantly talented, thanks for sharing your wonderful makes big huggies June xxxxxx

Cindy Groulx said...

Yes I think this is beautiful work, I'm a gnome elves fairies and dragons collector. :o)
Cyn

Hung said...

Great!