27 February 2012

More Chronoseidh


Folks just love these li'l guys, so I thought I'd better post their story... =-)

I recently visited a watch repair shop and came upon a Chrono Seidh (pronounced "seed"), one of the Tribe of Other Folk that used to live in the Forest, but have become fascinated with timepieces and mechanical things.


These tiny fae will dwell in any type of clockcase they can find, but are especially fond of pocketwatches. Chrono Seidh can be very helpful in watch repair, as they can repair the tiny works without need for tools!

4 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I Love these guys!!! So Cute!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

tinypearl5758 said...

I agree, I think these guys are soooo cute! I love them. Thank you for sharing their story and them, with us all. xxx

Maria said...

Hi hi he is so funny and cute and very handy too.I love your work.
Hugs
Maria

Bobbie Ripperger said...

Can hardly wait for my new Chrono Seidh to come home!