28 February 2010

Books'n'Schtuff


I feel kinda strange posting this, but folks have been asking...

I don't have a book yet, but am looking into a couple of options. If you'd like, I can add you to my email list so you'll know about eBay auctions, new Etsy items, classes, etc.

I have been featured in Art Doll Quarterly, and have work in several books...

Making Gourd Dolls & Spirit Figures by Ginger Summitt and Jim Widess
The Illustrated Bead Bible: Terms, Tips & Techniques by Theresa Flores Geary
Polymer Clay for the Fun of It! by Kim Cavender
Faux Surfaces in Polymer Clay by Irene Semanchuk Dean
The Complete Book of Polymer Clay by Lisa Pavelka

There have also been a couple of my pieces in Faerie magazine and Faeries and Enchantment magazine.

3 comments:

Marie S said...

It is nice to see where you have been.
Have a great week.

WendiesMiniWorld said...

I love your work, the Candlewycke guy is fantastic :o) oh & theres an award for you on my blog

Judi W. said...

Talk to christi about how she self publishes her books/projects - i think that would be fabulous for you!