19 July 2009

Chrono Seidh


I recently visited a watch repair shop and came upon a Chrono Seidh (pronounced "seed"), one of the Tribe of Other Folk that used to live in the Forest, but have become fascinated with timepieces and mechanical things.

These tiny fae will dwell in any type of clockcase they can find, but are especially fond of pocketwatches. Chrono Seidh can be very helpful in watch repair, as they can repair the tiny works without need for tools!

A Chrono Seidh on auction while the other oddfae and I are at San Diego
Comic Con...=-)

15 comments:

Cody Goodin said...

I just love these little guys.

Sue said...

Dawn, he is fantastic! Like Cody, I love these little guys too!

Debb said...

Dawn. I love your little guys.Maybe someday I can afford one of this little guy.
Debb

Judith said...

How special.You're a creative person!

Lori Metcalf Dolls said...

I think he is one of my favs!!! So wonderful!

Gia said...

I think the time watch just might be my all time favorite. Maybe. You are so clever and talented and do so many great pieces. Really love this one though!

Creager Studios said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bear cabin miniatures said...

These are wonderful. Chrono Seidh is terrific.
I have left a challenge for you on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Julia

Barbara said...

hi! compliments for your creatures..in particullary i love this one!
greetings,
barbara.

Tamara Dozier said...

This has to be one of the most imaginative sculptures I've seen. Fantastic! I just love it.

Skellyton Art said...

Oh What magic you create! You are a superb artist!


:)

Shirley

Kelly Lish said...

This piece just makes me laugh out loud! I absolutly love your work-incredible!

joy said...

Fantastic work :)

Anonymous said...

This Guy brings a massive smile to my face, I would just love him for my Husband who just loves Pocket watches. Alas I don't have that sort of money to buy him. Sorry Mr. CHrono Seidh. He is just fabulous, Keep the brilliant work coming. xxx

BabesbyBarb said...

I love this, you amaze me with your creativity, this one awes me, great job
barb